UK Powered Access Ilkeston are a leading provider of powered access equipment, dedicated to delivering a quality service to our customers.
We are currently seeking a motivated and reliable individual to join our team as a Low Level Delivery Driver / Yard Person. This role will involve a combination of driving responsibilities for equipment delivery and collection, as well as general yard duties to ensure the smooth operation of our facility.
– Assist with loading and unloading of equipment from trucks and vans where required
– Maintain cleanliness and organisation of the yard and warehouse area
– Operate equipment safely and efficiently
– Communicate effectively with team members to ensure smooth workflow
– Drive company vehicles for deliveries and pickups as needed
– Previous experience as a van driver or delivery driver is preferred
– Familiarity with warehouse operations and heavy lifting is a plus
– Commercial driving experience is a bonus
– Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
– Ability to lift heavy objects and perform physically demanding tasks
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions.
- Competitive salary
- Company-provided training
- Opportunities for career advancement within the UK Tool Hire Group
- Private Health Insurance upon successful completion of your probationary period.
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Free Flu Jab (optional)
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. The employee may be required to perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organisation.
To apply please upload latest CV and cover letter or email HR@uktool.co.uk with you documents referencing the job title you would like to apply for.